Corporate partners can support the Museum in a variety of impactful ways; we encourage you to contact us to learn how your organization might be able to join the Museum in providing critical play experiences for every child.
- Bring a group of volunteers to events such as the CreatedBy Festival or Countdown to Kindergarten
- Share your expertise with skills-based volunteer opportunities
- Individually join the Young Professionals Council, an event Committee, or the Museum Board
Members can utilize their benefits to reward employees, entertain clients, and connect with community partners. You may also donate your passes to our Sponsored Visits program, and ensure access to the Museum for children of all economic backgrounds.
To learn more, please contact Corporate@BostonChildrensMuseum.org, call (617) 426-6500 ext. 262., or visit https://bostonchildrensmuseum.org/membership/corporate-membership
Collaborate with the Museum in providing the life-changing programs and activities offered every day, including those that address literacy, performing arts, science, math, visual arts, world cultures, and health and wellness.
Annual events fulfill the critical need for resources to support children and families as they access the Museum. Event support recognizes your organization and showcases your commitment to innovation, learning, and creativity for all children.
- The Wonder Ball – provides admission for learners with economic, development or physical challenges
- Silly Soirée – a children’s ball “by the kids, for the kids” supporting school trips for all students
- Boston Mini Maker Faire – scientists, crafters, and artists of all kinds come together to showcase and celebrate making
The Museum’s extensive child-centered exhibits focus on science and technology, culture, environmental awareness, health and fitness, and the arts, and often travel far beyond our walls to museums all over the world. Help develop the next generation of minds to support, build and strengthen our greater community.
For additional information on Corporate Sponsorship, please contact Corporate@BostonChildrensMuseum.org or call (617) 426-6500 ext. 262.
The Sponsored Visits program brings children from schools and community organizations serving low-income or at-risk populations to the Museum. Sponsored Visits open the Museum’s doors to eager young learners who would not be able to afford a visit.
For additional information on supporting Sponsored Visits, please contact Corporate@BostonChildrensMuseum.org or call (617) 426-6500 ext. 393.